THE “GARAGE PRODUCT REVIEW” CONTEST (2022) – OFFICIAL RULES
LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ONE $500 GARAGE GIFT CARD.
This contest is sponsored by Groupe Dynamite Inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Garage brand (“Garage”).
The "GARAGE PRODUCT REVIEW" CONTEST (the “Contest”) begins on on May 18, 2022, at 9 a.m. (ET) and runs until June 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). A random draw among participants who provide a product review on the Garage website during the contest period will occur. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
Eligibility:This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the continental USA, with the exception of Alaska, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and who leave a review of a Garage product on the Garage clothing website (www.garageclothing.com) during the contest period. Employees of the Sponsor and of its parent and affiliated companies, and their immediate families living in the same household, are not eligible to enter (for the purpose of the contest, immediate family includes children, siblings or parents).
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter:***No limit of product reviews during the Promotional Period. *** Additional entries will not be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or that do not comply with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win a Prize:
i) Online Entry: From May 18, 2022, at 9 a.m. (ET) until June 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (ET), submit a Garage product review on the Garage website to be entered for the chance to win. You can enter more than once during the Contest Period, i.e., more than one review per valid email address.
ii) Mail-in Entry: Enter by submitting a 3” x 5” card, with your first and last name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, and email address (if applicable) and product review between 50 – 100 words and mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “GARAGE PRODUCT REVIEW” Contest, Groupe Dynamite Inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 30, 2022, and be received by the Sponsor by June 1, 2022, to be eligible.
By submitting Garage product review or by mailing in their registration, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. Any fees incurred by participants to enter the Contest, including, but not limited to fees for mail, Internet access, equipment and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
PrizeThere will be one (1) prize awarded, consisting of the following:
- One (1) Garage gift card valued at five hundred dollars ($500).
DrawThe random draws will be held on June 3, 2022, in the presence of witnesses at the Sponsor’s offices at 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, at noon (ET).
Winner notification processThe potential winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days of their win. If the potential winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after three (3) business days, another potential winner may or may not be selected, at Garage’s sole discretion. The potential winners will also need to correctly answer, without assistance and within a given timeline, a mathematical skill-testing question. If the potential winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after three 3) business days, another potential winner may or may not be selected, at Garage’s sole discretion.
General Conditions1. No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any online errors for this contest.
2. By entering this contest, participants agree that they have not purchased Internet services for the purpose of entering this contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the promotion and/or prevent others from utilizing the promotion, as prohibited by law.
3. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Garage website during the promotion of this contest or for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, mobile devices, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or email failure. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the contest. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or if any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for any losses or damages from the use of or reliance on, the information or use of the Garage website. The Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. The Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this contest. Where a publicity contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
4. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
5. Your odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries obtained by the end of the contest period.
7. All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, state and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes.
8. Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
9. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, go to www.garageclothing.com
10. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.