Shopping online? To make things easier for you, we’ve updated our return policy to offer you free returns by mail for all online orders. So if you don’t absolutely love your new purchase, simply return the item(s) for a full refund of the purchased price.
All purchases made online can be refunded (in store or by mail) or exchanged (in store only) up to 30 days. Online returns need to be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Note: Extended Holiday Policy
Merchandise purchased between November 10 and December 10, 2020 that is not Final Sale, may be returned for full refund or exchange until January 10, 2021, upon presentation of the original sales receipt or e-receipts. Purchases with gift receipts are exchangeable for merchandise or a refund on a store gift card until January 10, 2021, upon presentation of the gift receipt.
How do you return by mail?
- Pack the items. Package your unworn, unwashed items, with original tags, using the original packing provided, whenever possible. Otherwise, pack your return in a well-padded envelope, bag or box to prevent damage in transit. If you are returning items from multiple orders, they must be packaged separately.
Print the prepaid return label.
- If you are a registered user: Log into your online account, go to your profile tab and select order history. Select the order you wish to return an item from and select "Print Return Label".
- If you placed your order as a guest: Visit our Track Order page here and complete the required information. From the pop-up, select "Print Return Label".
- Label the package. Securely attach one return label to each package.
- Mail the package. Drop-off your package at any UPS collection points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return a purchase I made in a store by mail?
No. Returns by mail are only available for online purchases.
Can I exchange my online order?
Exchanges can only be processed in stores. However, you can return the original item by mail and place a new online order. You will be refunded for the original item according to our return policy.
Can I return two orders in one package?
No. Each order must have its own return package and prepaid return label.
Can I return earrings, fragrance and beauty products?
No. Earrings, fragrance and beauty products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the merchandise was found to be defective.
Can I return or exchange items marked as 'Final Sale'?
Any item marked final sale in the product name title or marked at checkout level cannot be returned or exchanged.
How will I be refunded?
- Free returns by mail (online orders only). Refunds will be issued within 10 business days after we received the returned items, using the same method of payment as the original purchase. Shipping charges, including sales taxes on shipping charges, are not refundable. If you purchased using a credit card, once the return is processed, please allow 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your statement. Delays may vary based on your financial institution.
- Free returns in store. Refunds will be issued using the same credit card as the original purchase. If you paid by gift card, the refund amount will be transferred to a new gift card. Please note that our stores cannot currently credit your PayPal, and the refund amount will be credited to a Garage gift card. Shipping charges, including sales taxes on shipping charges, are not refundable.